We've been doing a lot of baking lately. I tried this new recipe for Chicken Pesto Pizza on whole wheat pizza crust. It turned out way better than the picture. Yummy! 

While I made the pizza, the boys munched on some olives. :)
Oh, and we made rice krispie treats but we gobbled up before I could get a picture. :)

Then the boys' cousins, Rian & Ethan, came over to make and decorate sugar cookies! (A little chaotic, but between mine & Lacey's mad multi-tasking skills we had fun...)
They turned out pretty good... and yummy, too!
Eli and I also made popcorn balls! (My mommy used to make these for me and the Beck-a-Roo!)
Then the boys' cousins, Rian & Ethan, came over to make and decorate sugar cookies! (A little chaotic, but between mine & Lacey's mad multi-tasking skills we had fun...)
Then, right after they left we had carolers come to our house! I haven't seen carolers since I went caroling in the 4th grade with the YMCA after school program. It was a little akward; we just stood there while they sang. (Lacey, you seriously just missed them!) The video is dark, but you'll get the idea through audio.
1 comment:
What a neat time of year!
XXXOOO MOM
Post a Comment