Friday, December 18, 2009

19 weeks

I am 19 weeks today, and I'm very happy to report that I am finally, finally, finally feeling back to normal. The morning sickness, or as I like to say- all day sickness, has been tapering, but its finally gone! I don't think I'll have any trouble keeping my Christmas dinner down, like I did my yummy Thanksgiving dinner. :( My belly is showing just a little bit, but with winter clothing nobody can really tell. Eli loves to look at my growing belly and he says, "Wow! It's so huge!" I keep thinking, if you think this is huge what are you going to be saying 4 1/2 months from now?! I am still more uncomfortable than I was with the first two. It feels like this little babe, which is about 6 1/2 inches long now, likes to stretch out all across my belly... like a lot! I'll be 20 weeks on Christmas day, and I scheduled my big 20 week ultrasound appointment for Christmas Eve Eve. So stay tuned, as I will be posting our news in blue or pink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are finally feeling better! And I can't wait to hear your news :)