It seems we have a few changes coming our way. I normally don't like change, but I think these ones are okay.
First of all Mr. Eli is becoming more & more toddler & less & less baby every day. He understands so much more than we realize. We are slowly transitioning him out of the wobbler room & into the toddler room. I was really sad about this at first, but Wednesday night was his first night in the toddler room & they said he did really well. Initially he bawled when we dropped him off, but they were able to calm him down & distract him. He's becoming so much more social & his attention span, although still short, is longer than it used to be. I've been taking him to 'play dates' & story time at the library. He's really enjoyed these activities & I do too... most of the time. :)
The second change in our world is we're moving today! Tonight will be our first night in our new home!
And lastly, the most obvious change is that we will be having another baby very soon. I can't believe how close we are! It seems like right after we unpack we're going to be having another baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment