I don't get this baby. He wakes and sleeps all day just fine. In fact, little SiSi takes a long nap in his swing from 10-2 every day. He's happy and content when he's awake, and when he gets sleepy, he just falls right to sleep. Then five o'clock rolls around. He usually wakes up from a nap between four and five, and then gets so fussy. He requires non-stop back patting, rocking, bouncing, jiggling, shh-ing, swaying and swaddling.... until about seven or sometimes eight o'clock! Then he's an absolute angel all night- still waking every couple hours of course- but an angel. Why is he so angry in the evenings? This happens just about every night, and makes it nearly impossible to go anywhere or do anything.
Today I'm feeling very irritated... and sleepy. Last night I was not only up for baby feedings, but Eli also wet the bed and Noah has learned how to climb out of his crib. Around 1:30am I heard him creeping around the house. Good grief! I absolutely love these kiddos, and I want more, but goodness!!! I need sleep! I tried to bring Noah into bed with us, but he just lays there for 40 minutes and then asks to go back to his bed. He keeps me awake and I get so frustrated because I am just counting down the very few minutes of sleep I could be getting until Josiah wakes again.
Naps were... well, to avoid more complaining, naptime was very stressful today. Ugh! We were wanting to visit friends in Prineville and family in Klamath this summer, but I just don't see how that is possible. I think, for my sanity, it would be wise to stay home. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment