Monday, June 7, 2010

My Noey's Birthday

Noah's birthday was yesterday. It was not only a month after Josiah was born, but June 6th also happens to fall in the middle of a bunch of cousins' birthdays. In the span of four weeks, there are three birthdays before Noah's and two more the week after. Since we've been so busy lately, I wanted to make Noah's birthday as easy as I could and just tag along with a cousin's party. Noah's cousin, Rian, was nice enough to share his birthday cake with Noah. See the two candles in front of Noah? :) Jonny was out of town for Driver's Ed training, so my mom came up to help me and brought my grandma, too! So Noey also got the special treat of visiting with Grandma & Nana on his birthday.

I can't believe he is two! He was sure acting like a two year old yesterday...



Grumpy Noey with Aunt Lacey.
Grumpy Noey with our dear friend, Brea.Grumpy Noey with confused little Jacey. :) A few days before his actual birthday, I was feeling bad that we weren't having a real party with Daddy there and lots of friends for Noah. Jonny suggested I have the Poole boys over. (My friend, Grace, has four boys and its always a party when they're around!) So last minute, I put together a dirt & dump truck cake with worms. For a very uncreative person, I think it turned out pretty good...



So Noey made out with two celebrations- one with cousins and one with Poole boys!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Noah sure has a cute grumpy face. :)
Your dump truck cake looks great!

Unknown said...

awww...Happy Birthday to Noah! Penny will be two a month after this baby comes too. That cake is amazing, go YOU! Where did you get the idea? I love it!!