Thursday, June 10, 2010

Josiah is a month old!

It sounds funny to say I love this baby.... like duh, you should, but I really, really do- like, SO MUCH!!! I'm addicted. Enjoying my baby seems to get sweeter and sweeter with every one. I thoroughly enjoyed Eli and Noah, but I think knowing that this stage only lasts a very short time makes me savor each moment even more. It also makes me fall in love with Eli and Noah all over again- remembering them as tiny babies. I'm I am enjoying this baby SO much.

I can't put it into words. I just love Josiah's smell, his grunts and squeals (I call him my little piglet), his funny faces... everything. I love the feel of his tiny baby body and his soft, smooth skin. I love to kiss his little face and smell his baby breath. I am in heaven when he sleeps in my arms and I get to stare at his adorable face. I LOVE his hair, he has the cutest little nose, his lips are super kissable, and he has gorgeous blue eyes. His cheeks are starting to plump up and those are super kissable, too. Oh my gosh... this is the best thing in the world. I am so blessed! Thank you, Lord, for my precious baby!!!

This is one of my favorite baby moments. All of the boys made this ADORABLE face when they stretched. Baby stretches are the cutest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...gave me goose bumps and almost made me cry! I can't WAIT!!!! He he too precious! I love the stretchy face stage too :)