Friday, January 23, 2009

Poor Jonny

Poor Jonny is so busy! He has to work tomorrow (Saturday!) to get caught up. Coaching basketball was just too much to take on. He's so stressed out. He's already had to deal with parents who are upset about their child's lack of playing time & other similar complaints. It's the SEVENTH GRADE B TEAM!! Anyway, as we come to mind, please be praying for us as & especially Jonny as he tries to keep his head above water the rest of the term.

Happy Birthday, Grandma. I hope you had a great day! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jonny, I feel for you. Just remember one day at a time. I pray that God will give you peace that same way. And remember to keep you happy thoughts because they will smuther out the stress of the day! XXXOOO MOM W.