Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go, Noah, Go!

Grandma Oelkers found this Johnny Jump Up at a garage sale! It's so funny to watch him bounce in it! I was a little nervous about him just hanging in the door way, but it seems to work just fine.

That's right! He finally did it! Noah's been rolling, wiggling & shimmy-ing his way around the living room for about a month or so. Then, just in the last week he started doing a slither-like crawl, or army crawl thing. Then, four days ago, I saw him take two little crawl motions, using his knees. Yesterday, he turned SEVEN MONTHS & put it together. :) Yay, Noah! (Following right in Eli's footsteps. Eli started crawling at 7 mos 4 days.)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, he is seriously the cutest baby ever! I just want to scoop him up. He looks like he loves that bouncy thing, he sure is growing!