Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from Klamath Falls! We've spent the last week in Klamath visiting our family & we're headed home today. That is, if we can fit all our stuff in the car! We always seem to drive home with WAY more than we drove down with. We are so blessed by our family. :)

We've had a busy week visiting with Jonny's parents, my parents & my grandparents. Eli & Noah were completely loved & adored. It's fun for me to see family love on my boys so much because it reminds me & sorta lets me see how cute & precious they are in another light. I get used to Noah's cute faces & noises & Eli's growing vocabulary & the way he swings his arms back & forth as he runs around. It was good for me to step back & see how wonderful they are from a perspective that doesn't see them every day.
__________________________________________________________

Okay, so I saved this & never got back to it. We're home now. We didn't get out of Klamath until about 1pm. It took awhile to pack everything, then we ate lunch & right before we said our 'goodbyes' Eli had a collision with my mom's wooden bench. He was running & tripped & did a face plant right on the side of the bench. I heard a loud SMACK.... silence & then the crying came. His forehead has a big red square imprinted on it, along with a fat lip. I'm sure the first of many more... :)

Anyway, that's all for now. I just wanted to say hello since I haven't posted in awhile. I hope everyone enjoyed their CHRISTmas. We sure did. God is good!

No comments: