Josiah Owen Oelkers is the cheerful little 22mo. old living in our house. He is known as Siah, SiSi, Bean, SiSi Bean, SiSi Owen, Cute Cute, and his brothers call him BooBoo. This boy brings so much joy to our home and fills his mommy and daddy with delight. Sure, he is a toddler and starting to touch and get into everything, but he's pretty much cute ALL THE TIME!
4 comments:
He is talking so much!!! And oh so very cute! (No joke Olivia was saying "Sia, Sia" during the last two videos :)
OH!!!! I wish they could play together! :)
He is so cute!!!
love Grandma
I was looking at the pictures at my desk of the boys and started really missing them, so I went to your blog to see if you had any news videos. This was just what I needed! I can't wait to come up and see them in person now in 4 more weeks! :)
Post a Comment