Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Noah!

Today is the 6th, so I'm gonna share a little about Noah.  He's an interesting one, that's for sure.  I wonder what the Lord has planned for this boy because he probably receives more prayer than any of our other children!  Lately he does this helpless act when we ask him to do things:  doesn't know how to wash his hands, doesn't know how to put his pants on, can't reach his dresser drawers, can't feed himself, or can't stand up because his "legs won't move."  This boy can make my blood boil, but we sure do love him!

The videos I posted is of him playing with his toys- imaginary play, what he loves best.  The picture is of Noah during our school time.  We were working on letters, and something clicked with my thinking- combine his favorite thing with what I'm teaching him!  We brought his animals out and talked about what letter each one started with and the sound it makes.  It was great!  Just got to get into that crazy brain of his!!  :) 

1 comment:

John and Rebekah Soriano said...

He and Penny are very alike!