Monday, June 20, 2011

Traveling with little ones...

We don't usually do a lot of traveling since we have little ones, but for some reason we're going to be doing a lot more of it this summer.  Here's what it looked like for the last thirty minutes of our drive home from the Klamath Basin yesterday:
 Despite what it looks like here, it was a fun trip.  We got to see people we love, had delicious meals prepared for us, the boys got to run wild in the country, we received countless hugs and everyone was constantly adoring our little blessings.  And an extra special treat- my grandma insisted that we use her washer to do our laundry, so now my clothes smell like my grandma's laundry.  Some people may not like that idea, but I  happen to love the smell of my grandma's laundry!  :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, my goodness! I'm glad it was a fun trip anyways. I actually watched the video twice. Johnny's face at the end is just perfect! We travel a lot with our kids...it can get crazy!v :-)

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am cracking up! We've had more than one car ride like that as well. Hahaha. I love Jonny's face at the end. :P