Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thankful

I am thankful for my grandma.

My grandma is one of the sweetest people I know.  She is so loving and kind.  I've never seen her angry.  I love to hear her stories from growing up on a farm in Wisconsin and attending a one room school house.  She has a great sense of humor, and she also is a fun game player.  My grandma is also a phenomenal cook.  Whenever I am at her house she feeds me SO SO good!  She is probably my biggest fan.  She LOVES me and my family.  I have a message from her saved on my cell phone from about a month ago crying as she tells me how much she loves and adores us.  She's a great grandma and I'm so thankful to have her!
She loves to hold her newborn great-grandabies!
She is so patient with Noah trying to ride a toy motorcycle.
She'll even push her great-grandsons out of a hole... push them so hard she'll fall down seconds later!  =(
 

No comments: