I had an ultrasound appointment yesterday to check Baby's growth since I was measuring small, and today I got the results- everything is fine. It looks like we'll be having another healthy boy! I still measured small today- 35 1/2 instead of 38. It's possible he'll still be 8lbs if I go my due date, but for now he's smaller than that. She said his femurs measured small, so he may not be very long. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I can't wait to see what this one looks like!!! Here is a 3D pic they printed out for me. From the picture, I think he looks like baby Eli and sleeps like baby Noah, with his hands up by his face. (You can also see his feet smashed up by his face too!) I'm sure looking forward to cuddling this sweet little piece of heaven!Thursday, April 29, 2010
My appointments
I had an ultrasound appointment yesterday to check Baby's growth since I was measuring small, and today I got the results- everything is fine. It looks like we'll be having another healthy boy! I still measured small today- 35 1/2 instead of 38. It's possible he'll still be 8lbs if I go my due date, but for now he's smaller than that. She said his femurs measured small, so he may not be very long. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I can't wait to see what this one looks like!!! Here is a 3D pic they printed out for me. From the picture, I think he looks like baby Eli and sleeps like baby Noah, with his hands up by his face. (You can also see his feet smashed up by his face too!) I'm sure looking forward to cuddling this sweet little piece of heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness! That has to be the best 3D ultrasound pic I've ever seen and the cutest!!! Aww, I can't wait to meet him <3 SOOO glad to hear everything is fine! Praise the Lord! <3
Aww, he's so cute! I think he looks like Eli as a baby, too. I'm looking forward to meeting him. :)
Wow, that is so cool! Look at that precious little mouth What a beautiful baby boy. It's so cool to get an early glimpse at him.
I'm so excited!
Beautiful Jess!! Its amazing how cozy they are curled up so tight! I agree with Beka.. it is such a clear picture. When my girls get up, I can't wait to show them :) Praying for you!
Post a Comment