Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On the mend

We are all feeling so much better. We're still sleeping a lot, but we all actually had a little energy today! Jonny is the only one with a lingering fever. He gets it every night. :( Noah is still going to bed between 6 & 7pm and sleeping until 8:30-9am (including a mid-day nap), so when he sleeps- we all sleep. Yesterday we rented Milo & Otis from Redbox- that was fun. But FYI... they show a kitten and puppy birth! That was a little surprise! Eli didn't ask any questions, so we didn't say anything. :)

Thank you all so much for caring about us. So many people have offered to bring us a meal or pick up groceries and leave them on our door step. It feels so nice to be loved when we feel so miserable. I'm sorry if I haven't called you back yet. I have about 8 calls to return. Again, thanks so much for your calls & prayers- we're feeling them!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. :)