Thursday, October 1, 2009

Appreciated

I think stay-at-home mommys often feel unappreciated for all the work they do at home. Today I did not feel that way. As I was changing Noah's poopy diaper Eli came up to me, patted me on my back, gave me a thumbs up and said, "You're amazing, Mommy!" Talk about being recognized and appreciated!

The other day I was telling Eli how tired I was and how I really wanted a nap, and he said, "Go take a long nap, Mommy. I'll take care of everything. I'll watch Noah." I smiled and replied, "Oh, Eli. If you were about 10 years older, I would SO take you up on that offer!"

My sweet boy!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

What a SWEETIE!! So thoughtful and precious. Wow.

Becky said...

Wow, are you sure he's only 3?! What a great little boy Eli is. And he's right, Jess, you are amazing! :)