Check out this hilarious picture of Noah! This is one of those lucky pictures that capture the moment just right. I literally shouted, "Oh my gosh! Look at Noah, we have to get a picture!" I have never seen that broom before. The boys were helping Jonny in the garage, so it must have come from there. And of course, in his other arm is his green blank.

I'm usually not a big fan of dressing my boys in overalls. Jonny, especially, doesn't care for them, but I found this pair in a box of clothes and thought they actually looked sorta cute (but not overly cutsie-cute) so I put them on Noah. My mom got these from a garage sale when Eli was a baby and I think I must have thought they seemed a little cute back then because they're the only pair of overalls we saved. :) Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing at Noah walking around in them... especially with no shirt on. He looks totally hill-billy, he needs to be standing in front of some chickens. So that's it. I just wanted to share this picture because it cracks me up. -Mom- I think you should frame this pic and put it in your cabin! I'll send it to you.
One more... look how big he is! He doesn't even fit in his crib! :)
2 comments:
Soooooo adorable!
LOL! What a cutie!
Post a Comment