Jonny got moved out of ICU this afternoon & is in the regular recovery floor. He seemed much, much more alert today. In fact, when I walked in this morning, he was up in a chair eating his breakfast & seemed like normal Jonny as he greeted me w/ his usual, "Hey Sweetie". He still gets really sleepy when he's been up for awhile & he has to move very slowly & w/ assistance. His chest is going to be sore getting in & out of bed for awhile. I always tease Jonny for having a low pain tolerance, but I must say, he's doing quite well. He even took a walk down the hall this evening.
Eli is still having lots of fun staying w/ Aunt Amy. I had breakfast w/ him before I left this morning & then came back to take a nap w/ him at lunch time. Then I headed back up to the hospital until Eli's bed time. The day sure goes by quickly. I feel like I don't get to spend enough time w/ Jonny or Eli, & by this time in the evening I'm definitely read for bed. Noah has been wonderful w/ all the in & out of the car, in & out of hospital etc. etc. So that's it for today, I better get some rest so I can do it all over again tomorrow!
1 comment:
We're praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment