It seems like there is always something exciting going on at our house. This morning Noah smiled for the first time & I think Eli may have swallowed a penny! I don't even know where Eli found the penny, but when I asked him where he put it he said 'mouth'. I thought he threw it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. I called my mom b/c I didn't think it was possible to swallow a penny but apparently I swallowed a penny when I was little!
Also, the little monster has been asking strangers for hugs! I don't exactly know how to handle this other than telling Eli that we don't hug strangers. I don't think Eli would actually leave my or Jonny's side to go to a stranger, but he is still a little more trusting of people than I would like. Jonny has been trying to talk to him about strangers. He tells Eli, "stranger, danger. No No!" We recently got Comcast hooked up & when the installation guy came to set it up Eli was acting like the guy was his best friend. I don't really like this...
Noah is still a perfect little angle. He's had a little cold for the last couple weeks, but is still sweet as ever. He sleeps very good at night & still sleeps a lot during the day. He's getting cuter by the day. His cheeks are getting a little chubby; I think we may have another 90th percentile boy on our hands. When he is awake he just looks around at things w/ his big blue eyes wide open like Eli used to do. Noah is also adjusting to our schedule really well; he naps when Eli naps & goes to bed when Eli does.
Jonny has been teaching a class at OSU for TAG students this week, so I've been alone w/ the boys & it has been going surprisingly well. Well, that's about all for now! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!
1 comment:
I think Eli's hilarious. He's curious, friendly, and happy. Those are wonderful traits that are going to make him a really fun guy to be around as he gets older. :)
His engaging spirit and outgoing personality will be used to bring people close to Christ. You have a gem of a kid on your hands! :)
Post a Comment