Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Husband

Last week was Jonny & my wedding anniversary & I was planning on writing a mushy post all about how much I love Jonny, but time slipped away from me. That's what happens when you have two little boys! I guess Jonny's birthday will have to do. Okay well, lets be honest here. Jonny is not a perfect man. He absolutely drives me crazy sometimes, but I love him like crazy too. Jonny may think I'm really good at pointing out all of his flaws, but I can list quite a few qualities that remind me why I'm so glad he's my husband:
1. He loves Jesus.
2. He loves me.
3. He is an incredible dad.
4. He is intelligent.
5. He is fun.
6. He is funny.
7. He is a great leader of our home.
8. I trust him.
9. He is honest.
10. He is compassionate.
11. He teaches me things.
12. He fixes things.
13. He cleans the toilets.
14. He likes to grocery shop.
15. He'll run to the store to buy me ice cream or cookies @ 10pm.
16. He loves our boys so much it makes me cry.
17. He wrestles w/ Eli.
18. He teaches Eli.
19. He treats me like a queen.
20. He is very patient w/ me.

21. He works very hard.
22. He tells me I'm pretty.
23. He enjoys studying the Word.
24. His heart aches for those who do not know the Lord.
25. He likes to go to garage sales w/ me. (although i think that credit goes to his mom)
26. He knows how to drive a bobcat.
27. He loves kids.
28. He likes to save money. (Even if we don't have any.)
29. He isn't afraid to spend money.
30. He loves bacon cheeseburgers.
31. He has beautiful blue eyes & has passed them on to our boys.
32. He loves his parents & siblings.
33. He usually always has an answer to any question I have "How come..." or "Why does this..."
34. He loves to study creation & design.
35. He's a scientist.
36. He marvels over how awesome, mighty & powerful our God is.
37. He reads the bible to our children every night.
38. He plays the guitar. (Yes, Jonny even though I complain, I do like that you play. Especially when you sing to Eli.)
39. He writes songs.
40. He likes the same movies, T.V that I do.
41. He protects me.
42. He protects Eli & Noah.
43. He's not a material boy even though he lives in a material world.
44. He likes to cuddle.
45. He knows me better than anyone.
46. He's all boy & Eli is following in his foot steps.
47. Eli wants to be like him.
48. He wants a big family.
49. He's a friendly, likable guy.
50. He tells me I'm his favorite.

He's my favorite too! (for the sake of time, I'm going to stop @ 50)

1 comment:

Sintari said...

Jessie, that's the 50 sweetest things I've ever heard. :)
I love you guys!!!
P.S. Donnie and I always say that to each other, "You're my favorite!"