Monday, October 1, 2012

Giving Gratitude to God

I am thankful for:

  • the fact that I remembered to do this!
  • Quiet evenings.
  • A busy schedule- full life!
  • Sweet times in God's Word
  • My boys liking our homeschool program.
  • The oppurtunity to homeschool.
  • Strength to press on.
  • New mercies every morning.
  • Husband who works hard.
  • Husband who tells me I'm a super-hero :)
  • Zeke's cute teeth coming in.
  • Zeke being super attached to Mama (I know it won't last long!)
  • Happy little attitudes from my boys.
  • A clean house.
  • Food in the pantry.
  • New recipies.
  • Good friends.
  • Good conversations.
  • Sleep.
  • Extra sleep.
  • Beautiful fall leaves.
  • Hot tea.
  • God's soverignty.
  • When Eli & Noah GET ALONG!!!
  • Sweet, precious Siah.  (Oh Lord, please let him stay super sweet!)
  • A new friend.
  • Extra hands.
  • Laughter.
  • Warm blankets.
  • Granola & yogurt.
  • Hot baths.
  • That God is good, He does good and He works all things for the good of those who love him & are called according to His purposes.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter what, there is always, always, always something to be thankful for! Love you, Mom