Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Eli

Okay, its time for me to brag on my boys again. Eli's up first. Here's a glimpse of my big, almost 4yr old, boy! He has such a sweet, kind heart. He's affectionate and loving... always telling me he loves me or that I'm pretty or that I smell good. This one's got my heart, that's for sure!

He's such a go-getter, too! I love this about his personality. He's so brave and ready to be adventurous. Also, Eli is so, so friendly. When we went to Prineville, we went to a big family BBQ. There were tons of little kids everywhere, and Eli just jumped in and made friends instantly. About two hours into the BBQ, four little kids that I'd never seen before that night, ran past me and I heard them say, "Let's go find Eli!". I turned and watched them run over to my extrovert son. =) Later I saw Eli running ahead of the group of kids- leading them in their play. Oh, boy!





These next couple pictures are from Eli's first race! He ran a 500mt run, and got 3rd place for the 3yr olds!!! I was so proud of him.
I tried to get a video of Eli finishing the race, but the finish line got backed up so I missed him running. :(


Eli asked to take the training wheels of his bike this week! I can't believe how quickly he got it. This boy is amazing; I LOVE him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great, what an athetic boy we have!
XXXOOO Grandma Wilson