Here are infant pictures of Eli & Noah to compare. The lighting is different, so Noah's skin appears more pink. I think Noah's nose looks more like Jonny's & Eli's looks more like mine.
Elijah (left) Noah (right)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's funny how much your two babies look alike. What color hair does Noah have? I can't tell from the pictures. Talk to you soon.
hCongratulations Jonny and Jessie! Noah is such a gorgeous little boy. I'm so happy for you guys and thankful that everything went well (and quick!). He is just so adorable. I can't wait to meet him!
3 comments:
It's funny how much your two babies look alike. What color hair does Noah have? I can't tell from the pictures. Talk to you soon.
Kristen
hCongratulations Jonny and Jessie! Noah is such a gorgeous little boy. I'm so happy for you guys and thankful that everything went well (and quick!). He is just so adorable. I can't wait to meet him!
Kristen- His hair is light brown, blondish.
Post a Comment