Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Almost Time...
I had my usual Tuesday appointment today & I met w/ the midwife who delivered Eli. Not much has changed. I am 60% effaced & 3+cm -she said I'm not quite 4cm- (I believe 4cm would be considered active labor). My cervix is still in a posterior position, so once I feel hard, real contractions it'll probably be my cervix lining up w/ the birth canal & after that we're ready to go! I've been having braxton hicks contractions for about a week & a half now. The only reason I know I'm having them is b/c I touch my belly & its rock hard from my muscles tightening. I've only maybe had a dozen contractions where I feel my muscles tighten. Well, that's about it, more time to wait & enjoy being pregnant. Tomorrow is my nephew, Rian's, 5th birthday, so who knows, maybe these cousins will share a birthday! However, I still like the date 06.07.08. The longer it takes just means the closer we're getting to Jonny's last day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment