Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're Moving!!!

I just got home from bible study, & I should be in bed taking a nap w/ Eli but I just had to post this real quick.

This weekend Jonny & I found a nice little house for rent. It's about 1200 sq. ft. & the rent is only about $160 more than what we're paying for our apartment & storage garage. We made an appointment to look at the house for Monday night & spent the weekend praying about the situation. To make this short & sweet- we liked the house, they liked us, it felt right. Jonny told me to give our 30 day notice today.

After bible study I got back in the car to drive home & write up our notice. As I'm driving out of the church parking lot, checking my voicemail, I get to a message from our realtor in Klamath.... someones made an offer.

What are you saying, Lord!? The same day we were going to give our notice so we could rent a small home, we find out someone has made an offer on our lot! So...do we buy a home instead? We have 7 more weeks before the baby is born.... We think we're moving- we just don't know where or when. If you think of it, pray for us!

No comments: