Thursday, April 24, 2008

Prego

My good friend Grace & I are pregnant together again!
Pregnant (Eli & Zak) 09/06.
Pregnant 04/08.
In 2006 Eli was born on Sept. 22 & Zak was born on Oct. 11. This year Grace is due May 7th & I am due June 7th.

At my doctor's visit this week, Eli did really well. (Sometimes it can be a bit of a challenge to keep him quiet on my lap, especially since our stroller broke!). As soon as we walked in the back towards our room, we saw Katie, the midwife who delivered Eli. She immediately stopped to greet us. Of course Eli smiled & flirted w/ her like he does w/ everyone. Katie thought he's looking more & more like Jonny. I agreed. Its hard to see me or Jonny in him sometimes, b/c I'm so used to seeing Eli that his face just looks like Eli (if that makes any sense), but lately I do see more of Jonny's features shining through. Our appointment was w/ Dr. McCann. I really like her. If she's the one on call for the big day I'd be very pleased. She just adores Eli. When I laid down so she could measure me & listen to the baby's heart beat, I laid Eli down right next to me & Dr. McCann listened to Eli's heart beat, too. He loved the attention! He's not at all scared of doctor's offices yet. Anyway, it was really cute. I wish we could have got a picture.

No comments: