Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zeke!

Zeke turned five months last Friday.  Ooopps, I'm a little behind in my blogging.  Plus our camera officially broke, so I had to borrow our neighbor's camera to get his five month shot.  

Anyway, he's wonderful.  Cute, chubby chipmunk cheeks. Smells heavenly.  Since all of this craziness has been going on in our life, Zeke has not been sleeping well.  AT. ALL!!  He came out of the womb a great sleeper, so now I'm a little frustrated having been spoiled with such a good sleeper from the get-go.  He's had a fever twice now- last month and then last weekend.  We had a little scare because he was wobbling a lot and his eyes were rolling back.  I had him in the Ergo, so I quickly (and frantically) got him out and brought him to Jonny.  He continued to act strange for a little bit, but after we changed his position he was better.  We think he was just extremely fatigued and his muscles couldn't handle him being upright.  His fever broke Sunday, but he's still pretty fussy.  He requires his Mama to hold him all the time.  Also, Zeke has been super stiff & ridged since about March.  I call him Mr. Stiff Legs.  My other babies were so bendy and easy to hold, but this little guy is so stiff!  Other than that he's a perfect normal little Oelkers boy.  (Except the crooked head thing, but that is getting better.  And FYI:  nobody is allowed to say his head is crooked except me and Jonny.  :)  )  Noah got him laughing harder than I've ever seen him laugh the other day.  It was super cute- wished our camera wasn't broken.  He's still loving to suck on his two, sometimes three, fingers.  Also instead of a pacifier, he likes to have a "chewy"- a rag to suck/chew on.  I'm sure that will look and smell icky once he starts eating real food!  Love, love, love this boy to pieces!  

But seriously Mr. Zekers!  Pa-leease sleep at night!  I'm already stressed... I need SLEEP!








No comments: