Monday, May 21, 2012

PRAY!

Lots of unkown in our world lately!  I've alluded to some of our uncertainty but haven't had the time to elaborate.  Since mid April we've been prayfully considering a big change that would have us possibly moving up near Turner for a season of more ministry involvement.  I was especially wrestling through that one because of my love for our church, our friends, our neighbors and the community here being so great to raise children in.  This all came to a halt two weeks ago when Jonny found out that because of budget cuts, there is a great possibility that he will loose his job for next year.  There are so many details I could share about that day (God is SO GOOD!) but I don't have the time.  All that to say, Jonny is having his first interview today!  It's a two part interview.  We covet all the prayers we can get!  Here is the latest email update I sent out:

Hi Friends,
I didn't realize how many emails would follow that original email prayer request, so thank you for putting up with all my requests for prayer in our uncertain future.  :)  That said, Jonny has an interview at North Albany Middle School today at 2pm, and we would love to have it all covered in prayer.  Saturday we had a funny little coincidence.  After Eli's soccer game, Jonny went to shake hands with the other coach, and he recognized her from the North Albany Middle School web page.  She is one of the other science teachers!  Strange... 

This verse has been on Jonny's heart for months, before all of this uncertainty began:
"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." -Ephesians 2:10
Its so comforting to know that the Lord has it all prepared and that we do not have to worry because it will all fall into His perfect plan. 
"A man’s heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."  -Proverbs 16:9

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: