A friend let me borrow her book Bringing Up Boys a few months ago, but I have yet to start it. There are a few other things I'm wanting to finish first. BUT it is definitely next on my list! Boys Boys, Boys... oh and one more BOY!! I've had all sorts of mixed emotions since finding out that our fourth baby will be another boy, but in the last week especially, I've been getting really excited to meet this little guy.
Today made me extra excited. There are three families (that I know of) in our church that have four boys in a row. One of these moms I've just got to know a bit in the last year. She came up to me today to congratulate me. She gave me a big hug and spoke wonderfully encouraging words. Later, I spoke with her husband who was walking with their fourth adorable eight year old boy. Then after service, during the baptisms I heard that their fourth son was getting baptized. The five of us joined the crowd around the baptismal and I was in tears. It was absolutely precious! I'm so thankful God allowed me to witness that sweet moment in their family. What an inspiration! Lord willing, that could be us years down the road. We have a very busy, joyful, crazy, wonderful, loud and delightful road ahead of us with four boys.
I'm already praying for you little boy! I'm praying that you will come to know and love our Savior and live your life for Him. I'm praying that I will get to watch you be baptized some day. I can't wait to meet you, hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet face.
Yay! Now what will he look like!? What will we name him!? What kind of personality will this one have!? How exciting!! Just four more months and maybe a week or two! (hopefully not three)
1 comment:
I too am so excited, I love these boys sooo much! Can't wait to have one more to add to our family.
Love you guys and girl,
Grandma Wilson XXXOOO
Post a Comment