Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our weekend


 Okay, its way too late for me.  I'm exhausted and I didn't get my nap today, but I wanted to post some pictures because it's been SO long.  I'm so behind on things I've wanted to post and share.  Oh, well.  Life is so busy and blogging just can't be a priority I guess.  


SO... real quick.  On Saturday we had a work day out at Jonny's school.  He has spent a few Saturdays out there with a chain saw clearing out branches and brush from the "forest" behind the soccer fields.  Apparently, this forest makes for some fun Capture the Flag games during Cross Country practice.  Eli and Noah had lots of fun helping.  They also liked taking a break and throwing rocks into the creek.  When we got home we all took naps.  


Then today was our first day teaching in the 4 & 5yr olds!  Jonny and I are going to be teachers in this class every other Sunday now.  It was so much fun!  There were 22 kids in our class today.  After church we had a work day at home, mowing the lawn, clearing out back yard toys,cleaning the garage and moving the trampoline into the garage.  Also, our neighbor let us borrow a sensory table from her preschool, so now the boys will have fun things to do in the garage during the rainy season.  


Here are some pics...




Eli carrying out branches at the forest.                                                    





Noah trying to make his way through the branches. 

Josiah wondering what that loud noise is.  (chain saw)
Eli's project from church today.  We covered the six days of creation.  They did glitter for the first day when God made light, cotton balls for the second day when God made a space between the waters and called it sky, rose pedals for the third day when God made dry ground and made plants grow on it, star stamps for the forth day when God put lights in the sky called the sun, moon & stars, fish stickers for the fifth day when God put fish in the sea and birds in the air, and a self-portrait for the sixth day when God made animals and man.  :)    

 
Cute Eli thinking about something.
Cute Noah showing me his worm.
Cute Siah boy who likes to suck on his fingers. 





1 comment:

Julia said...

So cool about teaching at church! And what a coincidence.. My mom will be doing Sunday School for the 4 and 5 year olds starting next week. :) but I think the most she'll have is 5 kids. I can't imagine having 22!!