Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waiting for Baby

Okay, I think I'm ready now. I'm a little scared of the labor part, but I'm ready to hold my baby. I've got everything on my list checked off. Picked a name- check. (But no middle name yet.) Clean house- check. Eli done with swim lessons- check. Mommy shower- check. Packed hospital bag -check. Camera batteries charged- check. Baby clothes & diapers in dresser- check. Pedicure- check. Becky here- oh wait, not till next Thursday! :)

Eli and Noah were both born three days after that 'ovulation calculated due date'. If that's the case with this little guy, then we will be waiting until the 17th! My guess is that he will be earlier than that. I'm having all kinds of random contractions- something I never experienced with the first two. It's pretty annoying, to be honest. Last night I was awake timing contractions for a couple hours just to have them suddenly stop. It seems like I get them every evening lately, but according to a few friends of mine, this could last for weeks. Sigh...

Today was the last day I had plans, and was preferring not to have the baby. We had some friends over for a little Cinco de Mayo play date and lunch, and then this evening another friend joined me for a pedicure. (Gotta have those feet lookin' pretty for labor!) Next on my agenda- meet my newest son!

No comments: