Friday, November 20, 2009

illness and silliness

Gosh! I was so hopeful I was going to kick this thing called 'morning sickness' two weeks ago! I'm 15 weeks today, and I'm still feeling queasy. Ugh! With Eli and Noah I got sick at six weeks and felt back to normal by 13 weeks. I guess I expected this pregnancy to be about the same, but this time I got sick at 8 weeks and I'm still sick! It doesn't seem as horrible, but its still bad and I'm so exhausted! Okay, okay enough complaining... it will all be worth it when another precious little newborn is placed on my chest. Oh, I just can't wait for that moment!

Here's some sillies for you...

See that little space between the boys- that's my spot. ;) Jonny wasn't going to be home until after 10 on Monday, so I decided to catch up on some sleep and go to bed at 8:30. I brought my boys in with me... aren't they cute?

This snowman used to make Noah scream and cry, but I think he's sorta getting used to it.


They love to dance!

Lindsey, Russell and Baby Laney came to Corvallis for the week. This picture makes me laugh because Eli is kissing Laney, Russell is fascinated with his foot, and Noah is making is famous cheese face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are just tooo cute! The boys sleep in the same room? How do they do with that? We're thinking we're going to have to put Oscar and Penny together when the baby is born.

Jessie said...

Yeah, they've sorta slept in the same room off and on since Noah was tiny. Noah goes to bed about an hour before Eli does, so he's usually asleep by the time Eli goes in. Sometimes there is an issue of Eli waking up Noah and we'll have to move Eli to our bed. Lately, however, Eli sleeps all over the place. He really likes sleeping on all the extra pillows I have stored in the closet of our office. He calls it his cave. :)