Eli's first memory verse!
(Even though I had to give him an M&M to hear it!)
HE makes me want to give him a big HUG!!! How Cool for him to know that verse!
Yeah, Brea... Now it would be even coolor if he could work on putting it into practical use more often :)
Haha, I love how he goes from "I don't know" to reciting it right away after the mention of an M&M.
How bout I give you all a whole bag of M&M's to keep you in Oregon?OOOXXX MOM/GRANDMA
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HE makes me want to give him a big HUG!!! How Cool for him to know that verse!
Yeah, Brea... Now it would be even coolor if he could work on putting it into practical use more often :)
Haha, I love how he goes from "I don't know" to reciting it right away after the mention of an M&M.
How bout I give you all a whole bag of M&M's to keep you in Oregon?
OOOXXX MOM/GRANDMA
Post a Comment