Thursday, November 6, 2008

5 Months!

What a big day for Noah! As of 3:47 this morning, he's 5 months old! Here are some clips of some 'firsts'.

(I would normally have a bib on him, but his jams were already a mess...)

Dr. Hathaway said since Noah has been acting so interested in food, we could go ahead & start him on rice cereal. I made it really milky, though, b/c Eli used to throw up his rice cereal.

Here's a picture of Noah's first bath in his baby bath seat. I was going to put up a video, but with two wiggly boys there is just too much nakedness. :)

I didn't get a picture, but last night Jonny fed Noah a bottle for the first time & put him to bed. That last feeding is the sweetest time because he always falls asleep in your arms. I'm so glad Jonny got to experience it. Anyway, that's all. Noah is taking a nap right now. We'd normally be at the library for story time about now, but we stayed home since the boys have snotty noses. :) It's kinda cold & windy out anyway. A nice day to stay home & bake cookies!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ooh soo cute, Jess!! :) My mom and I were just talking about trying Jacey out on some rice cereal, and then I read your blog. How funny! That bath seat looks pretty cool! Where'd ya get it?

Love,
Julia

Jessie said...

Amy gave it to us when Eli was a baby. It's Safety First. I think you can find it here: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2969577
If Jacey is pawing at food- trying to grab at your food or intently watching you eat your food, she may be ready. Ask her doc....