I am so proud of my mom & step-dad, Mark. Four years ago they bought some land out in the woods, about 30 miles south of Klamath Falls, near Merrill OR. (My mom's dream has always been to live in a cabin in the woods.) Then, three years ago they started building- building everything themselves! The only thing these two have hired out for is the pouring of the cement & attaching the shingles. I am so proud of their hard work & dedication. Mom & Mark both have full time jobs & have still managed to build a cabin!
This is just the garage... pretty fancy, huh? There is a living area (loft) above the garage that they'll live in until the house is built. I'm
looking forward to the day when it is all complete. That loft above the garage will make a fun dwelling place for the Oelkers when we come to visit. The boys are gonna LOVE it out at Grandma & Grandpa's cabin! I guess they'll have to wait awhile before they can go 4-wheeling, but for now they can enjoy chasing the chickens, playing in the dirt, swinging on the swing & riding the teeter-totter. GOOD JOB, MOM & MARK!! I'm so proud of you guys! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment