Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snow


It's snowing! It's been snowing all day & its actually sticking! Eli looks out the window & says, "no" while pointing to the snow. At church this morning, it was really beautiful to see the snow gently falling out the windows of the sanctuary. I really love watching snow fall. It seems to make everything slow down & seem more calm & quiet. I don't know if it was b/c of the snow, but I started feeling really sensitive & emotional. My heart just ached w/ love for my boys- wanting them to know the Lord. While I was worshipping I was thinking about how the baby is starting to hear now, mostly he is able to hear my voice. I thought how sweet it is that my baby inside my womb can hear me worshipping God. I started singing louder & more fervently. I started to pray for our little boy. "Lord, please give this little boy a heart that wants to worship you. Soften his heart toward you even now, in the womb. Call him to a life that seeks to please you. Give him a heart that is easily convicted & sensitive to your leading. Please, Lord, mold him into a man that loves you w/ all his heart & wants to worship you in everything he does. Amen."

No comments: