My oh my! What a week this has started to be. First off- I'm officially in the second trimester! I am 14 weeks this week. This is when the morning sickness started to subside when I was pregnant w/ Eli. Please Lord, make it go away!!
2nd... I'm home w/ a sick baby again. Tuesday is my day to get out of the house. I usually go to bible study & then watch Michael all afternoon. But Eli is sick again! Yesterday morning when Jonny went to get him out of his crib, there was puke all over Eli's bed, blanket & jammies. (Gross!) This morning he woke up w/ a fever. Jonny had a weird stomach bug last week, so I'm wondering if Eli has a flu bug. He's so clingy & whinny.... its really sad. He just wants me to hold him all the time- all 23lbs of him!
3rd... Jonny's had a rough couple days at work. No details allowed... but ahhh, pray for us!
I was really looking forward to the month of December- knowing I was going to say bye-bye to my morning sickness & getting ready for Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. I love the music, the decorations, the smells, the food, the fellowship & cheerful attitudes, & the meaning of Christmas! We're starting some family Christmas traditions this year & I'm so excited. When Eli gets better I'm going to take him out & pick out his new Christmas ornament for this year. So, even though December has had a rocky start for us- I'm not going to let these circumstances rob my joy.
2nd... I'm home w/ a sick baby again. Tuesday is my day to get out of the house. I usually go to bible study & then watch Michael all afternoon. But Eli is sick again! Yesterday morning when Jonny went to get him out of his crib, there was puke all over Eli's bed, blanket & jammies. (Gross!) This morning he woke up w/ a fever. Jonny had a weird stomach bug last week, so I'm wondering if Eli has a flu bug. He's so clingy & whinny.... its really sad. He just wants me to hold him all the time- all 23lbs of him!
3rd... Jonny's had a rough couple days at work. No details allowed... but ahhh, pray for us!
I was really looking forward to the month of December- knowing I was going to say bye-bye to my morning sickness & getting ready for Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. I love the music, the decorations, the smells, the food, the fellowship & cheerful attitudes, & the meaning of Christmas! We're starting some family Christmas traditions this year & I'm so excited. When Eli gets better I'm going to take him out & pick out his new Christmas ornament for this year. So, even though December has had a rocky start for us- I'm not going to let these circumstances rob my joy.
Merry Christmas! Oh, don't you just love the stockings Becky made for us last year?!
No comments:
Post a Comment