Okay, so in my last post I said that I wasn't going to let my crummy circumstances rob my joy. Well, I failed. Its so hard to be joyful, cheerful & positive when you feel miserable & your taking care of a sick baby. Eli definitely caught some kind of flu virus. He had a fever for a few days (high of 103). He was not acting himself at all. He just laid in my arms all day long & took several long naps. He wasn't interested in playing & the biggest shock of all - he had no appetite! That is definitely not typical Eli! I never got the fever but I did have a bad stomach bug. Just when I thought I was done throwing up! :( I was really having a pity party for myself... feeling sick & lonely. Poor Jonny had to work hard all day & then come home to a sick family, messy house, & no dinner on the table. But what can I say, I've got a great husband. Jonny took care of me & Eli. He brought home dinner & even got up in the middle of the night w/ Eli a few times. By Friday everything was much better & I can say that my morning sickness is going away!!! And to make a perfect ending of a horrible week, Jonny came home from work early w/ a dozen roses for me & made us spaghetti! He's so sweet! What a selfless, kind man I have. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment