Sunday, August 19, 2012

Overwhlemed

I am so overwhelmed with everything I have going on that I feel dizzy.  I thought maybe it would make me feel better to organize my thoughts by writing them out.  So here is everything I'm overwhelmed with:

  • Messy house
  • Praying about doing childcare for two boys
  • All the prep work I have for being a tutor for Classical Conversations
  • Homeschooling
  • Not reading all that books I wanted to this summer
  • Not catching up on my baby books & scrapbooking
  • Jonny only has one week left of summer and we didn't get everything done
  • Getting enough husband/wife time
  • Being a good mom to FOUR BOYS
It's also overwhelming to think that a month from now, our life will be busy with:
  • Young Life
  • Classical Conversations
  • House Church
  • Jonny leading worship for The Well (youth group)
  • Children's Ministry
  • Soccer
  • Book Club
  • Childcare??
Praying for God's wisdom & strength.

"Commit everything you do to the LORD.  Trust him, and he will help you."  -Psalm 37:5

No comments: