He had an absolute blast on his birthday! I let him plan our day (for the most part) and he loved "being in charge." We went to the park for a birthday picnic which ended up being awesome because it was a homeschool family picnic and TONS of friends were there. Then we celebrated with cupcakes in his classroom at church and I made the whole lesson on Noah's Ark. It was pretty fun, but maybe a little confusing having a second celebration because after church Noah asked me, "Am I five now?"
Here's how we celebrated:
| Noah woke up to a few gifts from Mommy & Daddy and each brother. |
| These two crack me up! |
| What a handsome four year old! |
| That's right we let him put sprinkles on his pizza. :) |
| Birthday cookie- yes, with sprinkles! He thought screaming would blow out his candle. Such a Noah thing to do! |
| Mommy stayed up LATE LATE LATE (you can tell b/c that last tiger cupcake I made is missing a smile... opps!) making animal cupcakes for our Noah's Ark birthday celebration at church. |
| So excited on the way to church! |
| Me telling the kids what happened to me four years ago when I woke up in the middle of the night and my belly hurt... |
| Noah's ark story- each kid got to put a flannel piece on the board. (Another LONG Mommy project, but so worth it!) |
| Homemade Pin the Tail on the Donkey Game. :) |
| There are so many kids in our class, so I decided to also make a Pin the Tail on the Pig. |
| Hot Potatoe |
| He CRASHED when we got home from church. |
| Down for the night- my smart four year old by who discovered if you don't get inside the covers, you don't have to make your bed in the morning! :) |
| First four year old achievement- made it half way across the monkey bars!!! |
2 comments:
So sweet. You did so many special things for his birthday. He is so, so blessed to having such wonderful loving, Godly parents! God bless all of you!
Love the pig and donkey pin-the-tail games! Mom
Post a Comment