My head is spinning right now, and I can't sleep. I'm pretty sure this is happening. Contractions started about 9:30 last night but were, and are, still very, very mild but they keep coming. I went to bed at about 11 and woke up feeling them at 1:30am. This doesn't seem like good timing. Jonny has three more days before break, the Honda broke down in Marion at 9:30 last night on his way home from YL (AFTER we already made it home in the van), my mom wasn't planning to come until the 27th, I hate calling people in the middle of the night, my phone isn't even working completely right, the house isn't as clean as I'd like it to be, Jonny is totally out of it and not speaking in normal human sentences, Siah does not do well away from me, Noah only poops (he's a morning pooper) for one other person besides us and I'm not sure if she can watch him, of the two midwives who are supposed to deliver Baby- one of them unexpectedly left town for a week, I don't think Jonny is prepared for last minute plans for a sub, I don't want to wake my mom yet, Becky isn't here, I've never done a home birth before and am a little nervous, I always sit on a birthing ball for the last really hard part but our exercise ball is flat and missing its clip.... ahhh
I so badly want everything to fall perfectly into place. If this is anything like the timing of the last two, who were born about 9 hours after the mild contractions started, he should be born around 6 or 7am. If that is the case, that might actually be perfect because the boys all went to bed very late last night and probably won't wake up until about 8am. However, that means things are going to need to drastically speed up in the next few hours and that doesn't seem likely. Is this even real labor? Ahh!!!!
I need You, Jesus.
1 comment:
Hang in there sweetie!
Love Mon
Post a Comment