Friday, March 5, 2010

Holy cow! Only 10 more weeks!!!

I'm 30 weeks today! I can't believe it! Now I know 10 weeks can still be quite some time. In college, a term was 12 weeks and that always seemed to drag on forever, but this 10 weeks just feels so soon all of a sudden. I don't feel ready for labor again. I feel like I need to kick it into gear and step it up on my To Do List. I've been asked to share a prego pic... so here is one we took last night.
I am ready to hold my sweet little baby boy, though. When I look at these ADORABLE pics of Eli and Noah I get SO EXCITED so meet my third son!!! I am so, so, so richly blessed. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww, yay for a belly picture :) Too cute!

Becky said...

I can't wait either! I'm so excited to meet baby boy #3!

Anonymous said...

You make such a pretty prego, I can't wait either, makes me realize how the time goes by and I don't see my grandboys enough.
XXXOOO Grandma Wilson

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.