Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Rodgers

Oh boy! I don't think I can hold back my tears while I type this out. Rory, Lindsey, RoRo & Baby #2 are moving today... on mine & Jonny's 5 year wedding anniversary. Jonny spent the morning at their house helping load up their trailer. The boys & I stopped by later to play for a couple hours. We just got home, and I am so sad. I've been crying all month at the thought of our best friends moving, so I thought I got all my tears out before going over today. Nope. It's so hard to say goodbye to such good friends. We're going to miss them so much! They are such a blessing to us, and we love them so much!

Best Buds

3 comments:

Julia said...

Happy Anniversary Jonny and Jessica! :) Grandma says... "Do you remember the rocks?" JuJu says... "Uh, how could they forget!?"

Love you guys sooooo much! The Lord has blessed you!

Love,
Patty and JuJu

Jessie said...

Thanks, guys. We love you, too; and we're so glad you're moving up here! That will be so much fun.

It took me a moment... rocks? What is she talking about? Oh, yah! The rocks at Pismo! :) Of course I remember. It's so perfect that you guys were there, too. God is so cool like that.

Jess

JuRita said...

Hang in there sweetie.. What a blessing to have such close friends! Congrats on your anniversary! We need to get together soon:)