Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW DAY!

So I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but with the sad state of our current economy Jonny's school district decided they couldn't afford to pay all their teachers for a full school year. They decided to cut five school days out of the school calendar. So... last night when it started snowing Jonny thought school would be cancelled for sure, since they're already looking for days to cut. Last year, when we had a snow day Jonny received his "no school today' phone call in the early morning hours. This time, we received the call last night about 9pm. I think it was a pretty easy decision this time! :) Jonny & I think they should just go ahead & make the last four days the rest of this week & give everyone a longer Christmas break! It's supposed to be freezing & snowing off & on all week anyway....

Okay, so here's how Jonny & Eli have been enjoying the weather.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those videos were adorable! I was cracking up! I can't believe you guys got snow there, I didn't think it usually sticks there.

Julia said...

oh sooo cute! :)